Grotesque Me


Lucky number Slevin


Okay, this afternoon I went for a movie, Lucky Number Slevin. I wanted to watch this movie since last few weeks but just dont have the chance. At last, I watched.

About this movie, I think, ya, I think, coz i donno how u guys think. This movie is quite like a kill bill style, lots of flash back sence and you must watch until end of the movie only u will know what the hell is going on.

I dont really want to tell a whole story, but actually this story is about revange. that's all about.

Starting of the movie was like " fuck, this movie is damn boring" but slowly, when you start understan wat's happening, then will know start to enjoy the movie.

3/5 for the story and arrangement of the movie. action? not really.

I think I better go sleep, gonna wake up early later.

Oh ya, I'm sorry to heard the news from our fren Teck Chuen. I dowan make this news like bigest ever. Just hope he rest in peace.

0 Responses to “Lucky number Slevin”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007