Grotesque Me


Like a stone

Today, the 2nd day of my mid term break,i'm already like a stone.
One whole day just siting in font of the screen and doing nothing.
But usually,even in class,we still like nothing to do, and that's true.
And so now,I prove to u guys.


this is the photo that we took in photgraphy lab while we having a class,yea I'm sure that's a class.

another photography class,agian.


ya ya, I admit I'm Vandalism.So what?

That's part of shit happened in my coll, and we make different kind of shit every day. That's how we try to make our self busy and not bored. I'm not saying that my coll's work is so litter and damn fuckin free, actually is not. Just that, we get used to be lazy, last miniuet works. Well, that's what we are.

p/s: Still remain bored,fuckin bored.

0 Responses to “Like a stone”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007