Grotesque Me


Same day,Thursday...

Let's continue my last post. After I get home, I really fuckin sleepy. Finally I raech my bed and ofcause,I SLEEP! After a few hours, my housemate call me. In the phone, he told me that my friend in hospital,she having operation. I was like so blur coz I still sleeping. Who knows, my house mate more blur,he also just wake up and he call me from his room,just next to my room.

Okay, after that, we go visit her in hospital. According the information that we've got, we went to wrong room. When we open the door, we saw a guy/woman siting on the sofa and right infront of the door. S/he look at us, from her/his emotion, I guess s/he was wonder wat the hell are we doing. Finally we found the room.

In the room, everyone was like taking photo, play with the tv.What the fuck man, doesnt look like visitng a person who just came out from operation. I found out because of appendix,but donno what's the reason.

Now she's at home, I think she will be fine soon. eh, no..I'm sure she will. cause operation adi wat,no more appendix. anyway,god bless her!

***oh ya,tomorrow is monday,Illustration class.FUCK!!have to draw batik!!FUCK limkokwing!Don't worry,I will done the batik for your funeral,Mr. Lim Kok Wing***

0 Responses to “Same day,Thursday...”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007