Grotesque Me


Whole day of Wed..

Today no class, I woke up at 1pm and stone infront of my lap top. I donno what should I do for my 'rest day',even though my room is dirty but still lazy to clean. I also noticed my shirt already full of 1 bucket but also lazy to wash. I really damn fuckin lazy wanna dare all this. What a life,MAN!

Okay, after online, I chat with my friends and also lecturer. Fuck SHIT, that's really bored man. except chating then friendster, then stone. But end up, I think of pratice my photoshop skill. So I open up 1 of the people's drawing and started paint in color. here's the work:


After that,I think nothing much to talk about. BORED!

What a fuckin life man,every day stone at home,no where to go,no place to hang out til morning like last time.

Hmm..let's share some of my story before I study in College. After finish my secondary school, I started to focus on my music n band's life. I used to have a band name "Dash". Why this name?Ok, this is funny.I remember that time, me and my friend wanted to join a competition but we have no band. So we find our friends and ask them to join in. Very fast, 1 week we formed a band, choosen a song for competition and practice every single day. After 1 week,we go for audition and we pass to the final,but 1 thing is we don have any name for our band. So in the end, we decide to use '-' which is 'dash'. Actually, we using '-' but donno how the hell on the final, our name became 'Dash'. At last,our band named 'Dash'.

Band life was fun, in the competition,we got champion.In that competition, we learn many thing for live perfomance which is cannot learn in the jamming studio. Seriously, that time is really really fun ballz! Normally, we will hang out at the jamming studio with gang and my guitar Master,Mr Ice. We hang out until 1 or 2 am,some times 3. After that we will go have our supper. Sometimes if we move early,then we will go cyber cafe play games. I fuckin miss that life. That's lots of FUN. But I know I can't live like this forever,I should have something else,so I choose continue smy studies.

**ROCK WILL NEVER DIE,ROCK CAN ALWAYS KEEP ME ALIVE.SERIOUSLY,NO JOKE!**

0 Responses to “Whole day of Wed..”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007