Grotesque Me


Everything is over...

3 days, my condo's connection 'cacat',cant online. so i went to management, ask them wat the hell is going on. Well, u know Malaysia's style. I go there and ask then the gal answer, :' oh,ya they repairing now' and that was the 2nd day. So i go back home and wait, until next day.

Next day morning, hmm..should say afternoon, coz when i woke up already 4pm..before the management close, i go to the office and ask again, and know what? the same answer. okay, so i asked them how long can the shit be done and they say donno. Ya, that's Malaysian's attitude. They donno what the hell is going on, and the person who in charge always fuckin delay their work. I don think the connection problem need to settle it in 3 days,that's not a big constration or what.

Oh ya, now already sunday. My term break already finish. Guess what?i havent done single shit for my assignment. I admit i'm just fuckin lazy to start,but i promise i will done before my submition.

1.39am, fuckin boring time. no much people is active in my list. well, that's life should be, sometimes.

0 Responses to “Everything is over...”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007