Grotesque Me


Where is FAIR?


I dont mean to be racist,
but I always think that,
Why we dont have a fair law?
Why is that we dont have a fair govman?
Why is that we also paying tax to govman but we have to treaten in different way?

There's so many 'why' in this place,in my head.
Police taking pay from govman even people.
Govman dont even care about different race,that's fact.
Indian's 'god' killed by govman in the tv show.
Is that any fair some how?

So many holes in the law,
I watched govman call us to leave this country.
Ya, we wish.Who wish to stay here any longer?

I just emo and fuck with all the govman stuff,
dont mean to saying bad any race.
Just that our govman is not smart enuff,
so make all the people here suffer.

God bless this place, in peace,hopefully.

1 Responses to “Where is FAIR?”

  1. # Blogger Speaker

    yea..I agree with that..
    i was just emo..hehe
    :)  

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007