Grotesque Me


Bad Water World

It's mid night again. I wanted to update the blog since last few days ago,but suddenly my house's kitchen floortrap fuckin stuck,all the water come and that's gross!!

The day after house cleaning, the floortrap suddenlly flow out water.The water is fuckin smelly,serious,I have no idea how the hell the things going on.But the water is like 1 damn year collect until now. The water is so fuckin oily and smelly! Oh man,I really dowan to think about it because I just clean in again!yea,Again!!!

You guys must be wonder,Why the hell don't u call people come n fix it? Yea,pass 2 days, a day after the floortrap stuck, my house electirc box's filter burned! So my house have no fuckin electirc, and same day,I call a Indo guy fix the floor trap. I paid RM60 for all the shit and i though already 'peace'. Who knows,the water came out at the next day. That's fuckin bad days man!!!

I hope later really can contact the guy,because this hole day i was trying to find the guy but cloudn't find him. The management doesn't want to check it because is not their responsible. Yea, ofcause. If I want them to help me clean up RM50 full of floor,I think that's their responsible than.

I really can't take it,that's really FUCKED UP. When my housemate sms me or knock my door,I know that's the water,AGAIN!

Please,give me some peace!!!!

0 Responses to “Bad Water World”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007