Grotesque Me


Finally show up...

Well,it's quite a long time I didn't update this blog yeah...as usual..Lazy..

I'm glad to got Timothy Lim comment. I know all the crew have done thier best.Anyway,there's always have to side of way to let you think about. If every one just because of little shit and we feel happy,then this world will never have improvement. Ofcause I saw the sucessful side,but wat i mention is about the bad side i saw. I've have seen quite many event oganize by secondary school people,let's dont talk about the equitment, the arrangement of the event is pretty good than just show section by section until 1am. Where is the fuckin arrangement? I saw many people have the transport go there n because of the damn late night show,they have no transoprt go home. That suppose to done my a college organizer?

Once again,that's what I'm talking about the bad of that event.erm...I think I can just fuckin drop this topic because it's over.

Now this blog end up with 'No Speaker'. Maybe will cause the people who reading this blog can't find the URL..but what the first shit flash into my mind is 'Please,who the hell will read this shit ballz!?'.In the end i decided to use 'no speaker'.The reason i use that because,in this page I dont force people to listen the songs that I like,i know EVERY ONE HAVE THEIR OWN MP3 or VIDEO CLIP.
Another reason I use this name also because No Speaker doesn't mean no voice out.Ofcause I will voice out my life, my shit in here.

Oh ya, That day I've got to copy "The Phantom Of the Opera OST",seriously..the music is nice.Nicer than the dumb fuck dancing with the music which is no meaning. Here is the part of the cover.

The Phantom Of The Opera OST 2004

0 Responses to “Finally show up...”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007