Grotesque Me


My Photography

Oh Shit! that's photography agian,ya..again.. I really love photography but i hate it too,why?coz that's fuckin cost me,and that's a fact for all the students.

Here, I would like to share my photo to u guys. I suppose to post it in the afternoon, but the fuckin stupid blogger make my whole thing gone, and I lazy wanna re type it back again.


Roadsafety Photography and Poster,for goverment shit.2006


Still Life Photography-The nightmare before christmas,2006

Still Life photography-SweetCorn,2006


Black&White Photography-Kanji Spraycan,2006

Black&White photography-Draw,2006

Okay, that's all the photos for my Assignment 1,still life photography. I'm fuckin sleepy now, so i think i just stop here,enjoy.

2 Responses to “My Photography”

  1. # Blogger nobody

    nightmare before chirstmas....CoooooooooooooooooLlllllllLLLL....  

  2. # Blogger Speaker

    thank you dreamcathcer,nice to meeting you.  

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007