Grotesque Me


Hater Mother Fucker

Almost 1 week never update my blog,1 thing is lazy,another thing is no one will read this blog.Anyway,this blog just to record down my persanal shit what.

Okay,let start from today.My Campus Organize a event "Glitz" which is something like star search.The PA system overall is okay,because of the sound proff system,the hall never create echo shit.But then the some of the mic have problem.I was wonder why dont they ready a few more,not say is expensive for a fuckin mic.

Other than that,the arrangement SUCKS!They start with group,then all is dancing n end with all bands.Dont they think that's bored?event secondary school student can think better than that,PLEASE!Okay,let's talk about the dancer,some of 'DANCER' just shake their ass n boobs in font,n that's call dance,FUCK that.Everyone was so high with the person who shake their fuckin ass only on the stage and just keep repeating the same shit.I have no doubt to say many of student in my college is just 'poyo' n poser.They just so happy to see that kind of shit which is no meaning,Dumb Ass!

Then is the bands,I only saw 1 band perform then i just leave the fuckin hall and hang out the corridor with my frens.The band is just okay,balancing have problem,vocal voice no tone,the guitar 'high' to much.I respect the "Red Dragon" even thol they abit 'action' on the stage.But their setting,the sence of the sound is good.The vocal is fuckin chun!

I have friend who took part in the shit suppose to play 2 songs,but in the end turn out 1 song is just because the commitee said not enuff time,last min change.

Glitz is a good start actually,they also done a good job,maybe slack of experince,seriously,the system sucks!as usual in LIMKOKWING...

Damn tired,tomolo is weekend,can have a nice sleep.

*Everyone have the right to comment,but not all the comment is acceptable by everyone.*

0 Responses to “Hater Mother Fucker”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007