Grotesque Me


echo from the heart side

I messed up.
I fucked up.
It seems to be simple,
but I cant explaine.
Why?
I don't know.
God knows,perhaps.
I don't think you know.
If not you wont just blame on me.
Ya, My fault.Always my fault.
I'm so fuckin emo now.
Can I blame on you?
Fuck it.Is my fault again right?

Our dreams faded.
Our feeling faded.
That's the imformation I get from you.
I feel you telling me.
Should I let the ballon off my hand?
or I should hold it as long as i could?
No one can help,don even my self.
because,
I'm messed up.
and Fucked up.

I did try.
and I still trying.
Just you can't see.
Just you can't feel.
Don't ask me why,
because I don't know.
I dont want you to hurt.
but I don't want get hurt too.
It's hard,real hard.

No fair in this game.
No winner or loser.

We used to have wonderful date.
Just you and me,just simple drink.
I tried to make my self more talkative,
so we can have many thing to chat.
We enjoyed every single date.

But why,
is that so different?
Is my fault? Really only mine?
Maybe.
I really don't know
I shouldn't make you cry.
I shouldn't make you love me.
I shouldn't hurt you again and again.
I fucked up,okay?

I really messed up,really.

0 Responses to “echo from the heart side”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007