Grotesque Me


Sunday Morning

Today, I recieved your messege.
You want me to do you something for you.
which is stop contact you anymore.
You said you want to forget about me.
And I should know that.

I wish you from bottom of my heart.
I prayed to god,
wants him to give you the better,the best.
This morning I wash my face with tears.
I think I should give you more time to forget about me.

I saw the things that you gave me,
the drawing that you drew,
every single things that we did.
I really miss all that.really do.

I need time to cool down too.

Good Luck to you,make sure you happy than ever.

and wanna tell ya, I'm Missing you.

1 Responses to “Sunday Morning”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »  

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007