Grotesque Me


Gloomy Saturday

I woke up,
I dont know what I doing.
On my laptop,
go to gmail,
and I doesnt know what should I do with that.
The messege that you reply,
even slower.

Take care, and sorry that I hurt you.
I dont mean to.
Find a person that can love you more.
Find a person that treat you better.
I cant hold you forever.
and I cant make you happy like before.
Go for your better life,
make sure you have better than now,
make sure the guy is 100 times better than me.
I dont want see your tears anymore.

I wish you can hear what I say,
what I type.
Wanted send you a mail,
but I scare that will make it even worse.
Thanks for being with me almost 2 years.
37days more is our anniversary,
2nd anniversary.
We couldnt make it for the second one.
Planning to design you a card,
as usual.
But, no more.No more chance.

So gloomy today,
so gloomy.

2 Responses to “Gloomy Saturday”

  1. # Blogger Mand_Mand

    Wow poetry, im impressed...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »  

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007