Grotesque Me


The Ending.

19th of May,
I notice that you are not in the good mood.
I asked why,and you said nothing.
Mid night, I received your sms.
Ask me still love you or not.
Yes I do, I answered.
But from the way you reply,
you doesnt believe me.
I know the relationship faded.
But, in my heart, I still have you.

I really love you, I really really do.
I did hurt you, and I said I willing to let you go.
I believe, this is only way I could make you happy,
make you smile even more.
So long never see you really happy,so long.
I hope, this is the best thing I can do for you.
I really don't want you to go,
I did try hold you tied.
But each time I try,I bring even more hurt to you.

I wish you could even more understand me.
I wish I could even have more time to care about you.
How I wish we can do many things that we want to.

Now is 4.50am.20th May.
No answer from you,
maybe you sleeping.
sweet dream.
and please allowed me to say it one last time,
Bee,I love you.

2 Responses to “The Ending.”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »  

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007