Grotesque Me


5 AM

It's 5 in the morning,
for the god's shake,I still awake.
This time,
So many things will just come around.
They will come across my mind and playing trick in it.

Future future, what will I be..
I remember the song, 'Que Sera Sera',
that sentence, 'what ever will be will be' always stuck in my head.
Who doesn't want to be some body?

Wait.. wait..
I think I went to far.
I suppose to think of my assignment, ya, the works.
Think about what suppose I to do now.
Look back, it's already 2 and da half year past,
from noobie turn to a design student.
I'm not the one in yesterday,but I'm some one from yesterday.

After 95% training,
I notice that looking back is one of the way to see your self,
see your self clearer.

I'm pouring out now.
Just no need to care what I'm saying.


0 Responses to “5 AM”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007