Grotesque Me


Friends

Seriously, what's a friend for? Some of them are, " When ever they need you, they will by your side". That's what I hate the most. When nothing goes wrong, they doesnt need you at all, they don't even send you a sms during new year or what ever holiday. But when they need you, they will say to you: "Come on la...friend ma...like that also can't help ar??" and this is extremely fucked up.

Another kind of friend, we call them close friend. For close friend, they actually have many type for example the friend I like the most,they will always say "don't worry, whatever decision,I support you." That's so sweet, and that's what close friend for. But there's some will like they own a close friend,and they will tell you what to do.Come on, people will think by them self, what they need from friend is just a little support,and you not suppose to think for them.

I'm stuck what should I say. Bloody sleepy,and just ignore what I said if you dont get it. and last, thanks for reading my blog. nighty night.

4 Responses to “Friends”

  1. # Blogger Pemuda Masakini

    this one i couldn't agree more. i have almost the same POV.

    for me, i value the word 'family', 'friend' & 'aquaintance' very seriously.

    i don't call anyone as my friends for no reason. and i don't get those people who met their 'friend' and just say 'hi' 'bye'. hauhahuha.

    and i absolutely despise all the forwarded msgs or email that say 'i love you my friend, send this back to me blah3..'

    sory to say, i don't buy those kind of idea that claim as a friendly greetings.  

  2. # Blogger Speaker

    What is POV by the way?

    Actually what I trying to say is some friends they think they can control you and telling you what you should do but actually that's not what a friend do.

    I have seen many case like they are their parents and telling them do this and that,help them make decision. I agree with you, I don't simply call a person friend by no reason. Hi-bye friend are not in my friend list. And the email and forward msg thingy, hell no I will care about it,what's stupid!hahahha  

  3. # Blogger wiehanne

    POV = point of view.

    Yeah no one can make the best decision for ourselves if not us ourselves. I do hate friends who 'kepo-kepo' decide for me. wtf they know about me? just because in the name of 'friends'. sigh.

    Anyway, I'm gonna put ur blog link on my page, is it ok for you?  

  4. # Blogger Speaker

    Ya..sure...heheh  

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007