Grotesque Me


My Speech to 95%

In the 95% training, I've learnt about advertising strategy thinking, creative thinking, speak up and my self. I have done so much activity and work for example speak to stranger. All the activity is not about other people but my self. I notice that, brain and heart actually are separate.Brain is for us to process "what do you think" and Heart is to answer "How do you feel". Normally, human especially adult, they just follow what the brain is telling them what to do, what is in the mind.But they forgot how they actually feel in the heart. So, I think when you stuck with your brain and don't know what to do, just ask your heart,let it answer,follow it.


Okay, other than that, I have a story to share.
I will describe Janet as an eye drop,Peter is a Map, and Shahnaz is driver A.
When I step in college, is like I sit in a car, want to go to my destination, which is my future. So after college life started, is like I started the engine and driving on the road all alone. Getting longer and longer, I felt bored, tired.My eyes getting real tired and dry. I start moving slowly because I can't really see clearly where I suppose to go.
THEN, I joined 95%, I have 3 item with me, which is a map,eye drop, and a driver following behind me. 1st, I met the driver.He's behind me and forcing me to move faster or fuck off from the track. So,if I don't want to give up,I need to move faster, and I choose to move on. Then, eye drop helps me. It make my eyes not tired anymore,and I can see even clearer where I suppose to go. Besides, I have a map,which is having all the information that I need, and I just need to figure out by myself,cause map don't speak by it self.

This is the story that I can think of for 3 persons in 95% that have given me.Thanks a lot!!!

3 Responses to “My Speech to 95%”

  1. # Blogger Pemuda Masakini

    what a story! i donno you're such a story teller!

    and you might want to take 16 drinks with 16 different flavor for your road trip. your thirst quencher and revitalizer to refresh you up on the road.

    hahahhaahah  

  2. # Blogger Speaker

    hahaha...ya man..16 other drinks are important also...if don't have 16 of others,everything will not happened.  

  3. # Blogger jingwei

    tHAS some AwesOm3 sTory Man!

    lol

    seriously.

    very nicely written. very honest and very warm.  

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007