Grotesque Me


What ever title you name it.

Dear a girl that I hurt,

I know you will read it, and I really have to say this, The life is happy or sad, is all about the way you think it is. There's so many way to see the life and a thing. Of cause you will think that's easy for me. When get hurt by some one, you can blame the person who hurt you, and how about the person him self? He only can blame him self.

When you carry a big heavy bag, you will feel tired, and of cause you need to rest. But if you still carry the big heavy bag and sitting down for resting, then that will not makes any different. You have the right to choose the way you live, and only your self.

I should not say that much because I am the match of the fire. Just remember the fire will stop some how. But it depends how fast you want it to be, I cant do much, because I started the fire.

0 Responses to “What ever title you name it.”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007