Grotesque Me


I'm gonna talk crap

As title mansion, I'm gonna talk crap.
Recently, I am so desperate to get a half arm tattoo. Actually is not suddenly-make-up-my mind kinda thing. I wanted to have it long long ago just that I need the fucking notes with the stupid Agong face. The cost will be RM800 and I think there's cheaper shop out there but I need to find out more. Well, my arm is just thin, shouldn't be that expensive, and also depends on the artist.

Need to buy so much thing but I have so little bucks in my hand. I wonder when can I earn this much money to pay what I'm spending now.

People ask me, why not continue degree? 1st, My dad don't print notes, and I really want to start earn my fucking salary.2ND, working experience is more than anything. I might learn more things while I'm working compare to studying(as you know,Limkokwing University is kinda shitty).

Shit!3.40am already. Tomorrow 9am class....I'm gonna wake up late!
Adios!

3 Responses to “I'm gonna talk crap”

  1. # Blogger Pemuda Masakini

    yo dude, i have the same sad story w/ u. actually 95% exactly the same. the 5% is hat i oledy got my own design [come on dude, we r design student]

    hahaha, take it easy... i just want to harash you. kekekee. i heard that zoo tattoo in sungaywang is the best. their ascociation is international. and sometimes the foreign tattoo artist will be coming around.

    4 months ago i checked, it cost for 400, can pay w/ installment. meanning, maybe 1st half will get you the outline and so on. that's for the tatto on your upper bisseps-shoulder. for the back like your yakuza pic, like a huge wing on my back, will cost you 2000 for each side of your back. so total mean 4000 lah.

    okay, hope this will help.  

  2. # Blogger Pemuda Masakini

    eh sorry, it supposed to say, 'the huge wing on THE BACK..'  

  3. # Blogger Speaker

    thanks alot wilson. that's good info for me,at least now i know about it..  

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007