Grotesque Me


95% Graduated

Finally, 95% Creative in Progress is over! There's a joy and sad. Happy that I've completed the 2 month course. As Wilson said, we're upgraded. But, it also means that 17 of us will not able to work together,share together in the same class anymore. Also, cant see Janet,Peter,Shanaz that often anymore.

In the whole course, I have learn not just about Advertising but also my self. What makes a great and successful person?What I've got is 'that's all about you and your self'. No people can make you move if you don't want to. Other than that, also about how do you look at your self. There's so many people actually don't know what they really want. They just answer them self with the shallow answer. When you are thinking, you think deeper,is your mind. When you go deeper, is your heart. When you go even deeper,that's you.

So,please don't just tell people that,actually I'm this kind of person,I need this,I wanna be like that,my future is blablablahhh.. Before you reach the real you, you are still giving your self the shallow answer to fulfill you own.


Done the 'philosophy' thingy. Back to my self,my life.
Now, I felt pressure,lonely,confuse. Don't ask me why,I don't know and I don't care. I will fine after I wake up. Sleepy. Tired. Nite.

3 Responses to “95% Graduated”

  1. # Blogger Pemuda Masakini

    hohoho! how you doin' dude?

    eh lets join the award winners in progress. i want to dig myself some more. dont you want the same? come on! yes?!?  

  2. # Blogger Speaker

    Nah.. I can learn as much as I can,but I cant create better thing yet. So many in put,is time for out put...if not,I don't know how far I can go.hahah...  

  3. # Blogger wiehanne

    Take a deep breath.. take a rest before the boring college routine start soon..

    Thanks for the Teh Botol~! I graduated peacefully. Muahaha..  

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007