Grotesque Me


Happy New Year!!

Morning, oh no..suppose to be afternoon. The second day of a week, the first day of the year. Nothing much different I guess. Flash back the past 1 year,what I've been done? Hmm... I was hurt some people so much that I don't even know how to describe. Other than that, I have complete 2 semester of my studies...okay, let's list down like that Peter Gan told us.
-Started my own brand Grotx with my friend.
-done 7 designs and selling in the market.
-took part in radioactive d'bazaar.
-started a website for my brand.
-get to learn how to setup a domain and host from Andrew Wong.
-took part in 95%
and others,i really cant remember. I really appreciate what I've learn in 95%. The first thank you of this year,I would like to say to Janet, Peter, and Shanazz.(correct me the spelling)

0 Responses to “Happy New Year!!”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007