Grotesque Me


Nice to hear your voice.

This morning,
you send me a msg.
That is so touching.
You let me know that you are still loving me.
That's good.

Just now, You called me.
So happy to hear your voice.
I don't ask for continue the relationship.
Because I want us really think about it.
Before you decide or I do.

Dear, thanks for everything that you did to me,
everything that you gave.

Worry about you again, 1.11am

Thanks lord,Finally I know she's feeling better.

2 Responses to “Nice to hear your voice.”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hello honey, i'm really sorry i made u worry n sad for such a long time..i wont to that again..will love u even more now..muaks!  

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007