Grotesque Me


Vanquisher

Recently, I fell in love with a word 'Vanquisher'. I'm not sure how to pronounce it perfectly yet, but I really like the meaning of this word. The meaning is like 'winner', people who won in the war, champion kinda thing. Besides, it also a goggles name from Speedo. Well, that's not the meaning I want.

After my arm tattoo, my next target will be my neck with this word. Seriously, I really love body art. Of cause not hard core type, that's gross.I love tattoo a lot. Among so many kind of tattoo, I really don't like tribal. My POV,that's meaning less, boring. I admire Travis Bucket's tattoo, any kind, and style. Japanese to Old school to modern.

Okay, drop the tattoo's topic.

Today, I felt so weak, so tired. I no need more rest but energy. Rest more doesn't mean I can have more energy. But, today still a wonderful day!

0 Responses to “Vanquisher”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007