Grotesque Me


What Exactly is Branding?

Recently, I've been heard a lots of 'Branding' in my working place. As a designer of clothing label, basically not only just selling design, goods but also brand.

Branding, need a very strong and powerful marketing strategy. But, there's no right way or wrong way to doing branding. Some people just like to hard sell it and they might success by targeting the right person.

What I want to say is, my boss is those kind of people that really try hard to selling the brand. Each time, each design, he will try hard to insert anyhow logo in it, if can. There's nothing wrong with doing that because that's the way the brand work, is like "upreme, Stussy, or Bape. But some times I just confuse with, "who are you selling to?" or "who is your target?".

Maybe because I just joint, and still don't get into these kind of branding strategy, and it might not be the way I will doing on my brand, but somehow ,still there's really nothing wrong by doing that.


Working in Singapore about 1 years, and I've experience 2 or 3 different company working style, which also a part of learning for my self~

Wednesday baby~ 2 more days...

0 Responses to “What Exactly is Branding?”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007