Grotesque Me


Getaway from the Hell to Bali part 2

I hurt my back last few days and now still hurt, don't think too much, it's because of my portfolio and also the cheap skate ikea plasic chair plus a 5 hours non rest situation.

Back to Bali, very owesome place, good food, good drink, good company and nice culture there.


One of the hotspot, Kuta Beach.beautiful beach? Not quite, But do have some beautiful bitches :o~~


One of the Ubud Gallery, I really love their traditional painting,but I donno where i want to put it if i buy it..


Volcano view Lunch, very cooling, very nice food!


Nusa Dua beach(after snookering,some one just vomited :P), is better than Kuta for sure.


Atika and Armand~!!


Local Beer, Bintang~


Seriously, was very nice trip. Thank to Armand and Atika's accompany. See u guys soon!

2 Responses to “Getaway from the Hell to Bali part 2”

  1. # Blogger ultimatecass

    woot! so next trip? hehe

    p/s: I just noticed that in the photo of bintang beer, u can see armand's all gone in the background. hahahah  

  2. # Blogger Speaker

    Oh! I didnt notice that~!!hahaha :P
    Good for Bintang's Ads. lol  

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007