Grotesque Me


15-15=30

30 days I've been working. Another totally different line, different with any other design shit. I design is to sell and I'm sure I'm sure my design is selling more expensive than many of designers.

Why not? 1 T-shirt let's say $40, if 1 design sold 50 pcs, is $2000, minus maybe half for cost, and margin is 1k.

These crap is just for my own stupid motivate, because recently my boss is starting let go more task for me to handle, more responsible, and some 'positive pressure'.

If my design fucked, my company also fucked. shit.

Some how, this job is kinda different, I'm not learning being a graphic designer, I also will involve fashion design, windows display design, brand design and shit lots more. lol!

0 Responses to “15-15=30”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007