Grotesque Me


The giant behind me...

After reading Wongpk's blog which he talking about his mum, so much thing suddenly flash back in my head.

People who close to me, they know I grow up in a family that not complete, My dad and mum separated since long time ago before I've born. So in my whole life, I don't even know what actually a dad play his roll in a family besides giving money.

When I was small, my mum have to be the mother and father, she have to take care of me and my sister all alone. That time, I though that's not a big deal and I though it suppose to be like that.

After I graduate my high school, I continue my diploma in Selangor and that's the first time I know that the important of my mum. I didn't realize how much she care about me until the first time I call back home. All the suddenly, those nagging became so touch, and that's the first time I really understand how much she have been done to me.

Now I'm a social guy, working class people or whatever you call it. Almost 22 years she taking care of me, she still doing it.
One time, I look into a picture that she took with my sister, she look a little older. All these years, she have sacrifices all her life to take care of us and I don't even notice.

Maybe I'm not a greatest son after all, but I will do great as I'm the only man in family. For my mum.

0 Responses to “The giant behind me...”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007