Grotesque Me


Hunger of iphone.

Friday, my first day of jobless, Yea!!

Last month, July 11th, Apple launched iphone 3G, the second generation of iphone. The world is crazy about it, people is desperate for it. I heard Malaysia is selling RM5000 for unlock set and Singapore is selling like S$2000.


A package from US, Kenny


Hello, World!(as default wallpaper is an earth)


Luckily last few months I've already got the 1st generation iphone my self through my US friend Kenny. When apple announced they will launching the new iphone after I got mine, many of my friends say rather wait for the 3G one, but now is different case. At this moment, you cant unlock, you only able to get under apple retail store or telecommunication store. Besides, they wont allowed you walk away without sign up any contract.

Singapore probably September will be launching iphone 3G, after pay up monthly charge, it wont be any cheap anyway. I'm glad i got mine early, I pay for S$950 with Taxes, Delivery Fees, Casing, Screen Protector. I unlock my self, and now I have 16gb ipod+mobile phone. And Malaysia, the wait continue...


Got back from Bali 2 weeks ago, and will upload picture soon.

2 Responses to “Hunger of iphone.”

  1. # Blogger wahlui

    oh kenny chua! hahaha. how he got it without contract?  

  2. # Blogger Speaker

    that's iphone 2G, 1st gen, no need contract. Last time can just get from Apple Online Store..haha  

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007