Grotesque Me


As you know, I know it too

There's only a word can be describe for this blog--- SAD. Yea, this is a word where came out from my friend.

Many things happened in this few months and I promise I will post up some picture later on.

Recently,accidentally I fell in to John Lennon songs(Ya, I can't believe that too). I finds the way he think is interesting. The way he look at this world, is totally different than what I was look at it. From the lyric of Imagine, "Imagine there's no Heaven and religion, and there's no country. Every one live for today", how beautiful isn't it. No religion, no war, no global warming, no killing and stuff. (Not possible)

People says: Religion is where the evil start, I believe so. I just tired to listen about religion, because history is just doesn't convince me.

0 Responses to “As you know, I know it too”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007