Grotesque Me


Limkokwing Global Graduation

Yes!! I'm off Limkokwing! That's not that fun actually, because in another way, i'm gonna be jobless.. Damn!

"say cheese with the old school style graduation photo,11th Aug 2007"


Besides, I gonna leave the place that I've been stay for 3 years. At least I don't face those 'Swat' what wearing blue uniform anymore.



On the Graduation day, I was given an award so called 'Best in Graphic Design', I also given a chance to intern in Mccann Erikson but I took a pass, I got other plan in my hand....
Then the next day, we had a freestyle group photo...


"i'm gonna miss you guys!"


It's time for me to think "what's next and next and next". 2007 ending soon, hope to have better archive,hopefully!

0 Responses to “Limkokwing Global Graduation”

Post a Comment



NoSpeaker 2005-2007